- Finite Element Analysis (FEA) is a computerized method for predicting how a product reacts to real-world forces, vibration, heat, fluid flow and other physical effects. Finite element analysis shows whether a product will break, wear out or work the way it was designed. It is called analysis, but in the product development process, it is used to predict what is going to happen when the product is used.
- DGSTS investigates and determines required design intent and evaluate through calculations resulting in thoroughness and accurate report summaries and inferences.
- DGSTS’s Finite Element Analysis (FEA) results in quickly testing many design variations and optimize products and systems in the virtual environment. Expertise and hands on skill in performing the analysis with precise inputs lies with DGSTS analyst’s ownership.
DGS uses FEA software to optimise the initial design stage and to troubleshoot any problems which arise. This helps to reduce development cycle times
With FEA we are able to:
1. Improve selection of the correct material for individual applications
2. Optimise component design prior to cutting steel tooling
3. Evaluate design issues
4. Redesign existing components to overcome known problems
5. Import all standard CAD export files for analysis